|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered Inputs
- Typical Propagation Delay
- 6ns at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50pF
- Exceeds 2kV ESD Protection MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Speed of Bipolar FAST/AS/S with Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- AC Types Feature 1.5V to 5.5V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply
- ±24mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 FAST ICs
- Drives 50 Transmission Lines
FAST is a Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor.
Texas Instruments CD74ACT164E
The AC164 and ACT164 are 8-bit serial-in/parallel-out shift registers with asynchronous reset that utilize Advanced CMOS Logic technology. Data is shifted on the positive edge of the clock (CP). A LOW on the Master Reset (MR\) pin resets the shift register and all outputs go to the LOW state regardless of the input conditions. Two Serial Data inputs (DS1 and DS2) are provided; either one can be used as a Data Enable control.