|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- AC257, ACT257. . . . . . . . . . . . . Non-Inverting Outputs
- CD74ACT258 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Inverting Outputs
- Buffered Inputs
- Typical Propagation Delay
- 4.4ns at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50pF
- Exceeds 2kV ESD Protection MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Speed of Bipolar FAST/AS/S with Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- AC Types Feature 1.5V to 5.5V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply
- ±24mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 FAST ICs
Drives 50 Transmission Lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
FAST is a Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor.
Texas Instruments CD74ACT257M96
The AC257, ACT257 and CD74ACT258 are quad 2-input multiplexers with three-state outputs that utilize Advanced CMOS Logic technology. Each of these devices selects four bits of data from two sources under the control of a common Select input (S). The Output Enable (OE\) is active LOW. When OE\ is HIGH, all of the outputs (Y or Y\) are in the high-impedance state regardless of all other input conditions.
Moving data from two groups of registers to four common output buses is a common use of the AC257, ACT257, and CD74ACT258. The state of the Select input determines the particular register from which the data comes. The AC257, ACT257 and CD74ACT258 can also be used as function generators.