|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered Inputs
- Exceeds 2kV ESD Protection MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Speed of Bipolar FAST/AS/S with Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- AC Types Feature 1.5V to 5.5V Operation and Balanced Noise Immunity at 30% of the Supply
- ±24mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 FAST ICs
- Drives 50 Transmission Lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
FAST is a Trademark o f Fairchild Semiconductor.
Texas Instruments CD74ACT283E
The AC283 and ACT283 4-bit binary adders with fast carry that utilize Advanced CMOS Logic technology. These devices add two 4-bit binary numbers and generate a carry-out bit if the sum exceeds 15.
Because of the symmetry of the add function, this device can be used with either all active-HIGH operands (positive logic) or with all active-LOW operands (negative logic). When using positive logic, the carry-in input must be tied LOW if there is no carry-in.