|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered inputs
- Typical propagation delay:
4.5 ns @ VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50 pF
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection - MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-resistant CMOS process and circuit design
- Speed of bipolar FAST®/AS/S with significantly reduced power consumption
- Balanced propagation delays
- AC types feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V operation and balanced noise immunity at 30% of the supply
- ± 24-mA output drive current
-Fanout to 15 FAST® ICs
-Drives 50-ohm transmission lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
FAST is a Registered Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.
Texas Instruments CD74ACT541M
The CD54/74AC540, 541, and CD54/74ACT540, 541 octal buffer/line drivers use the RCA ADVANCED CMOS technology. The CD54/74AC/ACT540 are inverting 3-state buffers having two active-LOW output enables. The CD54/74AC/ACT541 are non-inverting 3-state buffers having two active-LOW output enables.
The CD74AC540, 541, and CD74ACT540, 541 are supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix) and in 20-lead dual-in-line small-outline plastic packages (M suffix). Both package types are operable over the following temperature ranges: Industrial (40 to +85°C) and Extended Industrial/Military (55 to +125°C).
The CD54AC540, 541, and CD54ACT540, 541, available in chip form (H suffix), are operable over the 55 to +125°C temperature range.