|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered inputs
- Typical propagation delay:
4.5 ns @ VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C, CL = 50 pF
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection - MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
- SCR-Latchup-resistant CMOS process and circuit design
- Speed of bipolar FAST*/AS/S with significantly reduced power consumption
- Balanced propagation delay
- AC types feature 1.5-V to 5.5-V operation and balanced noise immunity at 30% of the supply
- ±24-mA output drive current
- Fanout to 15 FAST* ICs
- Drives 50-ohm transmission lines
- Characterized for operation from 40° to 85°C
*FAST is a Registered Trademark of Fairchild Semiconductor Corp.
Texas Instruments CD74ACT623M96
The RCA CD54/74AC623 and CD54/74ACT623 octal-bus transceivers use the RCA ADVANCED CMOS technology. They are non-inverting, 3-state, bidirectional transceiver-buffers that allow for two-way transmission from "A" bus to "B" bus or "B" bus to "A" bus, depending on the logic levels of the Output Enable (OEAB,(OE)\BA) inputs.
The dual Output Enable provision gives these devices the capability to store data by simultaneously enabling OEAB and (OE)\BA. Each output reinforces its input under these conditions, and when all other data sources to the bus lines are at high-impedance, both sets of bus lines will remian in their last states.
The CD74AC623 is supplied in 20-lead dual-in-line plastic packages E suffix) and in 20-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, and NSR suffixes). The CD74ACT623 is supplied in 20-lead small-outline packages (M96 suffix). Both package types are operable over the following temperature ranges: Commercial (0 to 70°C); Industrial (40 to +85°C); and Extended Industrial/Military (55 to +125°C).
The CD54AC623 and CD54ACT623, available in chip form (H suffix), are operable over the -55 to +125°C temperature range.