|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Speed of Bipolar F, AS, and S, With Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- ±24-mA Output Drive Current
- Fanout to 15 F Devices
- SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design
- Exceeds 2-kV ESD Protection Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015
Texas Instruments CD74ACT86E
The ACT86 devices are quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gates. These devices perform the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A\B + AB\ in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.