|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Fully Static Operation
- Buffered Inputs
- Common Reset
- Positive Edge Clocking
- Typical fmax = 60 MHz at VCC = 5 V, CL = 15 pF, TA = 25°C
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs . . . 10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs . . . 15 LSTTL Loads
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- VCC Voltage = 2 V to 6 V
- High Noise Immunity NIL or NIH = 30% of VCC, VCC = 5 V
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments CD74HC4017QM96EP
The CD74HC4017 is a high-speed silicon-gate CMOS 5-stage Johnson counter with ten decoded outputs. Each of the decoded outputs normally is low and sequentially goes high on the low-to-high transition clock period of the ten-clock-period cycle. The carry (TC) output transitions low to high after output 9 goes from high to low and can be used in conjunction with the clock enable (CE)\ input to cascade several stages. CE\ disables counting when in the high state. A master reset (MR) input also is provided that, when taken high, sets all the decoded outputs, except output 0, to low.
The device can drive up to ten low-power Schottky equivalent loads.