|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Analog Input Voltage Range of ±5 V Max
- Low ON Resistance
- 70 Typical (VCC VEE = 4.5 V)
- 40 Typical (VCC VEE = 9 V)
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Break-Before-Make Switching
- Operation Control Voltage = 2 V to 6 V
- Switch Voltage = 0 V to 10 V
- High Noise Immunity NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC, VCC = 5 V
Texas Instruments CD74HC4051QM96Q1
This device is a digitally controlled analog switch that utilizes silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL, with the low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
This analog multiplexer/demultiplexer controls analog voltages that may vary across the voltage supply range (i.e., VCC to VEE). These bidirectional switches allow any analog input to be used as an output and vice versa. The switches have low ON resistance and low OFF leakages. In addition, the device has an enable control E that, when high, disables all switches to their OFF state.