|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Buffered Inputs
- Common Three-State Output-Enable Control
- Three-State Outputs
- Bus Line Driving Capability
- Typical Propagation Delay = 13ns at VCC = 5V, CL = 15pF, TA = 25°C (Clock to Output)
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Temperature Range . . . -55°C to 125°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- HC Types
- 2V to 6V Operation
- High Noise Immunity: NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC at VCC = 5V
- HCT Types
- 4.5V to 5.5V Operation
- Direct LSTTL Input Logic Compatibility, VIL = 0.8V (Max), VIH = 2V (Min)
- CMOS Input Compatibility, Il ≤ 1µA at VOL, VOH
Texas Instruments CD74HCT564M
The HC534, HCT534, HC564, and HCT564 are high speed Octal D-Type Flip-Flops manufactured with silicon gate CMOS technology. They possess the low power consumption of stan-dard CMOS integrated circuits, as well as the ability to drive 15 LSTTL loads. Due to the large output drive capability and the three-state feature, these devices are ideally suited for interfacing with bus lines in a bus organized system. The two types are functionally identical and differ only in their pinout arrangements.
The HC534, HCT534, HC564, and HCT564 are positive edge triggered flip-flops. Data at the D inputs, meeting the setup and hold time requirements, are inverted and trans-ferred to the Q outputs on the positive going transition of the CLOCK input. When a high logic level is applied to the OUT-PUT ENABLE input, all outputs go to a high impedance state, regardless of what signals are present at the other inputs and the state of the storage elements.
The HCT logic family is speed, function, and pin compatible with the standard LS logic family.