|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
- Low-Skew Propagation Delay Specifications for Clock-Driver Applications
- TTL-Compatible Inputs and CMOS-Compatible Outputs
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes
- Center-Pin VCC and GND Pin Configurations Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- EPICTM (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) 1-um Process
- 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW)
EPIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CDC208DW
The CDC208 contains dual clock-driver circuits that fanout one input signal to four outputs with minimum skew for clock distribution (see Figure 2). The device also offers two output-enable (OE1\ and OE2\) inputs for each circuit that can force the outputs to be disabled to a high-impedance state or to a high- or low-logic level independent of the signal on the respective A input.
Skew parameters are specified for a reduced temperature and voltage range common to many applications.
The CDC208 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.