|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Output Skew for Clock-Distribution and Clock-Generation Applications
- TTL-Compatible Inputs and Outputs
- Distributes One Clock Input to Six Clock Outputs
- Polarity Control Selects True or Complementary Outputs
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Reduce Switching Noise
- High-Drive Outputs (-48-mA IOH, 48-mA IOL)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIB TM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D) and Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Packages
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CDC328AD
The CDC328A contains a clock-driver circuit that distributes one input signal to six outputs with minimum skew for clock distribution. Through the use of the polarity-control inputs (T\/C), various combinations of true and complementary outputs can be obtained.
The CDC328A is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.