|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Output Skew, Low Pulse Skew for Clock-Distribution and Clock-Generation Applications
- TTL-Compatible Inputs and CMOS-Compatible Outputs
- Distributes One Clock Input to Eight Outputs
- Four Same-Frequency Outputs
- Four Half-Frequency Outputs
- Distributed VCC and Ground Pins Reduce Switching Noise
- High-Drive Outputs (-48-mA IOH, 48-mA IOL)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-II BTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW)
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CDC337DW
The CDC337 is a high-performance, low-skew clock driver. It is specifically designed for applications requiring synchronized output signals at both the clock frequency and one-half the clock frequency. The four Y outputs switch in phase and at the same frequency as the clock (CLK) input. The four Q outputs switch at one-half the frequency of CLK.
When the output-enable (OE\) input is low and the clear (CLR\) input is high, the Y outputs follow CLK and the Q outputs toggle on low-to-high transitions at CLK. Taking CLR\ low asynchronously resets the Q outputs to the low level. When OE\ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
The CDC337 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.