|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Output Skew, Low Pulse Skew for Clock-Distribution and Clock-Generation Applications
- Operates at 3.3-V VCC
- LVTTL-Compatible Inputs and Outputs
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Distributes One Clock Input to Ten Outputs
- Distributed VCC and Ground Pins Reduce Switching Noise
- High-Drive Outputs (-32-mA IOH, 32-mA IOL)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW) and Shrink Small-Outline (DB) Packages
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CDC351IDW
The CDC351 is a high-performance clock-driver circuit that distributes one input (A) to ten outputs (Y) with minimum skew for clock distribution. The output-enable (OE)\ input disables the outputs to a high-impedance state. The CDC351 operates at nominal 3.3-V VCC.
The propagation delays are adjusted at the factory using the P0 and P1 pins. The factory adjustments ensure that the part-to-part skew is minimized and is kept within a specified window. Pins P0 and P1 are not intended for customer use and should be connected to GND.