|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Output Skew for Clock-Distribution and Clock-Generation Applications
- TTL-Compatible Inputs and Outputs
- Distributes One Clock Input to Six Clock Outputs
- Polarity Control Selects True or Complementary Outputs
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Reduce Switching Noise
- High-Drive Outputs (-48-mA IOH, 48-mA IOL)
- State-of-the-Art EPIC-IIBTM BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
- Packaged in Plastic Small-Outline Package
EPIC-IIB is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments CDC391D
The CDC391 contains a clock-driver circuit that distributes one input signal to six outputs with minimum skew for clock distribution. Through the use of the polarity-control (T\/C) inputs, various combinations of true and complementary outputs can be obtained. The output-enable () input is provided to disable the outputs to a high-impedance state.
The CDC391 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.