|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to105°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC6
- In-System Programmability and EEPROM
- Serial Programmable Volatile Register
- NonvolatileEEPROM to Store Customer Settings
- Flexible Input Clocking Concept
- External Crystal: 8 MHz to 32MHz
- Single-Ended LVCMOS up to 160MHz
- Free Selectable Output Frequency up to 230 MHz
- Low-Noise PLL Core
- PLL Loop Filter Components Integrated
- LowPeriod Jitter (Typical 50 ps)
- 1.8-V Device Power Supply (Core Voltage)
- Separate Output Supply Pins
- CDCE813-Q1: 3.3 V and 2.5V
- Flexible Clock Driver
- ThreeUser-Definable Control Inputs [S0, S1, S2], for Example, SSC Selection, Frequency Switching, OutputEnable, or Power Down
- Generates Highly Accurate Clocks for Video, Audio, USB,IEEE1394, RFID, Bluetooth®, WLAN,Ethernet, and GPS
- Generates Common Clock Frequencies Used With TI-DaVinci™, OMAP™, DSPs
- Programmable SSC Modulation
- Enables 0-PPM ClockGeneration
- Packaged in TSSOP
- Development and Programming Kit for Easy PLL Design and Programming (TI Pro-Clock™)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CDCE813QPWRQ1
The CDCE813-Q1 device is a modular Phase-locked-loop-based (PLL), low-cost,high-performance, programmable clock synthesizers. They generate up to three output clocks from asingle input frequency. Each output can be programmed in-system for any clock frequency up to230 MHz, using the integrated configurable PLL.
The CDCE813-Q1 has separate output supply pins, VDDOUT, providing2.5 V to 3.3 V.
The input accepts an external crystal or LVCMOS clock signal. A selectable on-chip VCXOallows synchronization of the output frequency to an external control signal.
The PLL supports SSC (spread-spectrum clocking) for better electromagnetic interference(EMI) performance.
The device supports nonvolatile EEPROM programming for easy customization of the deviceto the application. All device settings are programmable through the I2C bus, a 2-wire serialinterface.
The CDCE813-Q1 operates in a 1.8-V core environment as well as eliminating the need foradditional, independent XTAL oscillators which reduces component count and board size. It operatesin a temperature range of –40°C to 105°C.