|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- othersSingle 1.8 V Supply
- High-Performance Clock Distributor with 10 Outputs
- Low Input-to-Output Additive Jitter: as low as 10fs RMS
- Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Input, 100Ω
Differential On-Chip Termination, up to 650 MHz Frequency
- Differential Current Mode Logic (CML) Outputs, 50Ω
Single-Ended On-Chip Termination, up to 650 MHz Frequency
- Two Groups of Five Outputs Each with Independent Frequency
- Output Frequency Derived with Divide Ratios of 1, 2, 4, 5,
8, 10, 16, 20, 32, 40, and 80
- Meets ANSI TIA/EIA-644-A-2001 LVDS Standard Requirements
- Power Consumption: 410 mW Typical
- Output Enable Control for Each Output
- SDA/SCL Device Management Interface
- 48-pin VQFN (RGZ) Package
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
Texas Instruments CDCL1810ARGZT
The CDCL1810A is a high-performance clock distributor. The programmable dividers, P0 and P1, give a high flexibility to the ratio of the output frequency to the input frequency: FOUT = FIN/P, where P (P0,P1) = 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 16, 20, 32, 40, 80.
The CDCL1810A supports one differential LVDS clock input and a total of 10 differential CML outputs. The CML outputs are compatible with LVDS receivers if they are ac-coupled.
With careful observation of the input voltage swing and common-mode voltage limits, the CDCL1810A can support a single-ended clock input as outlined in Pin Configuration and Functions.
All device settings are programmable through the SDA/SCL, serial two-wire interface. The serial interface is 1.8V tolerant only.
The device operates in a 1.8V supply environment and is characterized for operation from –40°C to +85°C. The CDCL1810A is available in a 48-pin QFN (RGZ) package.