|Package | PIN:||RHA | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2:12 Differential Buffer
- Low Additive Jitter: < 300-fs RMS in
10-kHz to 20-MHz
- Low Output Skew of 35 ps (Maximum)
- Universal Inputs Accept LVDS, LVPECL, and LVCMOS
- Selectable Clock Inputs Through Control Pin
- 12 LVDS Outputs, ANSI EIA/TIA-644A Standard Compatible
- Clock Frequency: Up to 800 MHz
- Device Power Supply: 2.375 V to 2.625 V
- LVDS Reference Voltage, VAC_REF, Available for Capacitive Coupled Inputs
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Packaged in 6-mm × 6-mm, 40-Pin VQFN (RHA)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 3-kV HBM, 1-kV CDM
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CDCLVD1212RHAT
The CDCLVD1212 clock buffer distributes one of two selectable clock inputs (IN0 and IN1)to 12 pairs of differential LVDS clock outputs (OUT0 through OUT11) with minimum skew for clockdistribution. The CDCLVD1212 can accept two clock sources into an input multiplexer. The inputs caneither be LVDS, LVPECL, or LVCMOS.
The CDCLVD1212 is specifically designed for driving 50-Ω transmission lines. In case ofdriving the inputs in single-ended mode, the appropriate bias voltage,VAC_REF, must be applied to the unused negative input pin.
The IN_SEL pin selects the input which is routed to the outputs. If this pin is leftopen, it disables the outputs (static). The part supports a fail-safe function. The deviceincorporates an input hysteresis which prevents random oscillation of the outputs in the absence ofan input signal.
The device operates in 2.5-V supply environment and is characterized from –40°C to 85°C(ambient temperature). The CDCLVD1212 is packaged in small, 40-pin, 6-mm × 6-mm VQFNpackage.