|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2:16 Differential Buffer
- Low Additive Jitter: <300 fs RMS in
10 kHz to 20 MHz
- Low Output Skew of 55 ps (Max)
- Universal Inputs Accept LVDS, LVPECL, LVCMOS
- Selectable Clock Inputs Through Control Pin
- 16 LVDS Outputs, ANSI EIA/TIA-644A Standard Compatible
- Clock Frequency up to 800 MHz
- 2.375–2.625V Device Power Supply
- LVDS Reference Voltage, VAC_REF,
Available for Capacitive Coupled Inputs
- Industrial Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Packaged in 7mm × 7mm 48-Pin QFN (RGZ)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 3 kV HBM, 1 kV CDM
- Medical Imaging
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Wireless Communications
- General Purpose Clocking
Texas Instruments CDCLVD1216RGZT
The CDCLVD1216 clock buffer distributes one of two selectable clock inputs (IN0, IN1) to 16 pairs of differential LVDS clock outputs (OUT0, OUT15) with minimum skew for clock distribution. The CDCLVD1216 can accept two clock sources into an input multiplexer. The inputs can either be LVDS, LVPECL, or LVCMOS.
The CDCLVD1216 is specifically designed for driving 50 Ω transmission lines. If driving the inputs in single ended mode, the appropriate bias voltage (VAC_REF) should be applied to the unused negative input pin.
The IN_SEL pin selects the input which is routed to the outputs. If this pin is left open it disables the outputs (static). The part supports a fail safe function. It incorporates an input hysteresis, which prevents random oscillation of the outputs in absence of an input signal.
The device operates in 2.5 V supply environment and is characterized from –40°C to 85°C (ambient temperature). The CDCLVD1216 is packaged in small 48-pin, 7mm × 7mm QFN package.