|Package | PIN:||RHA | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual 1:6 Differential Buffer
- Low Additive Jitter: <300 fs rms
in 10 kHz – 20 MHz
- Low Within Bank Output Skew of 45 ps (Max)
- Universal Inputs Accept LVDS, LVPECL, LVCMOS
- One Input Dedicated for Six Outputs
- Total of 12 LVDS Outputs, ANSI EIA/TIA-644A Standard Compatible
- Clock Frequency up to 800 MHz
- 2.375–2.625 V Device Power Supply
- LVDS Reference Voltage, VAC_REF,
Available for Capacitive Coupled Inputs
- Industrial Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Packaged in 6 mm × 6 mm 40-pin QFN (RHA)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 3-kV HBM, 1-kV CDM
- Medical Imaging
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Wireless Communications
- General Purpose Clocking
Texas Instruments CDCLVD2106RHAT
The CDCLVD2106 clock buffer distributes two clock inputs (IN0, IN1) to a total of 12 pairs of differential LVDS clock outputs (OUT0, OUT11). Each buffer block consists of one input and 6 LVDS outputs. The inputs can either be LVDS, LVPECL, or LVCMOS.
The CDCLVD2106 is specifically designed for driving 50-Ω transmission lines. In case of driving the inputs in single ended mode, the appropriate bias voltage (VAC_REF) should be applied to the unused negative input pin.
Using the control pin (EN), outputs can be either disabled or enabled. If the EN pin is left open two buffers with all outputs are enabled, if switched to a logical "0" both buffers with all outputs are disabled (static logical "0"), if switched to a logical "1", one buffer with six outputs is disabled and another buffer with six outputs is enabled. The part supports a fail safe function. It incorporates an input hysteresis, which prevents random oscillation of the outputs in absence of an input signal.
The device operates in 2.5V supply environment and is characterized from –40°C to 85°C (ambient temperature). The CDCLVD2106 is packaged in small 40-pin, 6-mm × 6-mm QFN package.