|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual 1:8 Differential Buffer
- Low Additive Jitter <300 fs RMS in
10 kHz to 20 MHz
- Low Within Bank Output Skew of 50 ps (Max)
- Universal Inputs Accept LVDS, LVPECL, LVCMOS
- One Input Dedicated for Eight Outputs
- Total of 16 LVDS Outputs, ANSI EIA/TIA-644A
- Clock Frequency up to 800 MHz
- 2.375–2.625V Device Power Supply
- LVDS Reference Voltage, VAC_REF,
Available for Capacitive Coupled Inputs
- Industrial Temperature Range –40°C to 85°C
- Packaged in 7mm × 7mm 48-Pin QFN (RGZ)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 3 kV HBM, 1 kV CDM
- Medical Imaging
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Wireless Communications
- General Purpose Clocking
Texas Instruments CDCLVD2108RGZT
The CDCLVD2108 clock buffer distributes two clock inputs (IN0, IN1) to a total of 16 pairs of differential LVDS clock outputs (OUT0, OUT15). Each buffer block consists of one input and 8 LVDS outputs. The inputs can either be LVDS, LVPECL, or LVCMOS.
The CDCLVD2108 is specifically designed for driving 50- transmission lines. In case of driving the inputs in single ended mode, the appropriate bias voltage (VAC_REF) should be applied to the unused negative input pin.
Using the control pin (EN) outputs can be either disabled or enabled. If the EN pin is left open all outputs are active, if switched to a logical "0" all outputs are disabled (static logical 0), if switched to a logical "1", OUT (8..15) are switched off and OUT (0..7) are active. The part supports a fail safe function. It incorporates an input hysteresis, which prevents random oscillation of the outputs in absence of an input signal.
The device operates in 2.5V supply environment and is characterized from –40°C to 85°C (ambient temperature). The CDCLVD2108 is packaged in small 48-pin, 7-mm × 7-mm QFN package.