|Package | PIN:||VF | 32|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Distributes One Differential Clock Input Pair LVPECL to 10 Differential LVPECL
- Fully Compatible With LVECL and LVPECL
- Supports a Wide Supply Voltage Range From 2.375 V to 3.8 V
- Selectable Clock Input Through CLK_SEL
- Low-Output Skew (Typ 15 ps) for Clock-Distribution Applications
- Additive Jitter Less Than 1 ps
- Propagation Delay Less Than 355 ps
- Open Input Default State
- LVDS, CML, SSTL input compatible
- VBB Reference Voltage Output for Single-Ended Clocking
- Available in a 32-Pin LQFP Package
- Frequency Range From DC to 3.5 GHz
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With MC100 Series EP111, ES6111, LVEP111, PTN1111
Texas Instruments CDCLVP111MVFREP
The CDCLVP111 clock driver distributes one differential clock pair of LVPECL input, (CLK0, CLK1) to ten pairs of differential LVPECL clock (Q0, Q9) outputs with minimum skew for clock distribution. The CDCLVP111 can accept two clock sources into an input multiplexer. The CDCLVP111 is specifically designed for driving 50-Ω transmission lines. When an output pin is not used, leaving it open is recommended to reduce power consumption. If only one of the output pins from a differential pair is used, the other output pin must be identically terminated to 50 Ω.
The VBB reference voltage output is used if single-ended input operation is required. In this case, the VBB pin should be connected to CLK0 and bypassed to GND via a 10-nF capacitor.
However, for high-speed performance up to 3.5 GHz, the differential mode is strongly recommended.
The CDCLVP111 is characterized for operation from –55°C to 125°C.