|Package | PIN:||PW | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- General-Purpose and PCI-X 1:4 Clock Buffer
- Operating Frequency
- 0 MHz to 200 MHz General-Purpose
- Low Output Skew: <100 ps
- Distributes One Clock Input to One Bank of Four Outputs
- Output Enable Control that Drives Outputs Low when OE is Low
- Operates from Single 3.3-V Supply or 2.5-V Supply
- PCI-X Compliant
- 8-Pin TSSOP Package
Texas Instruments CDCV304TPWREP
The CDCV304 is a high-performance, low-skew, general-purpose PCI-X compliant clock buffer. It distributes one input clock signal (CLKIN) to the output clocks (1Y[0:3]). It is specifically designed for use with PCI-X applications. The CDCV304 operates at 3.3 V and 2.5 V and is therefore compliant to the 3.3-V PCI-X specifications.
The CDCV304 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 105°C.