|Package | PIN:||DRL | 6|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Available in Texas Instruments NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ Packages
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- One Unbuffered Inverter (SN74LVC1GU04) and One Buffered Inverter (SN74LVC1G04)
- Suitable for Commonly Used Clock Frequencies:
- 15 kHz, 3.58 MHz, 4.43 MHz, 13 MHz, 25 MHz, 26 MHz, 27 MHz, 28 MHz
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10 µA Max ICC
- ±24 mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
NanoStar, NanoFree are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments CLVC1GX04MDRLREP
The SN74LVC1GX04 is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation. This device incorporates the SN74LVC1GU04 (inverter with unbuffered output) and the SN74LVC1G04 (inverter) functions into a single device. The LVC1GX04 is optimized for use in crystal oscillator applications.
X1 and X2 can be connected to a crystal or resonator in oscillator applications. The device provides an additional buffered inverter (Y) for signal conditioning. The additional buffered inverter improves the signal quality of the crystal oscillator output by making it rail to rail.
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff (Y output only). The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.