|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6.8 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (–55°C to 125°C) Temperature Range
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
Texas Instruments CLVC2G126MDCUTEP
This dual bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G126 is a dual bus driver/line driver with 3-state outputs. The outputs are disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.