|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus™ Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low Static-Power Dissipation
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Supports Unregulated Battery Operation Down To 2.7 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
Texas Instruments CLVTH16245AQDGGRQ1
The SN74LVTH16245A is a 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting 3-state transceiver designed for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. It allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the devices so that the buses are isolated.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.