|Package | PIN:||LSON-CLIP (DQY) | 8|
|Temp:||S (-55 to 150)|
- Half-Bridge Power Block
- 90% System Efficiency at 20 A
- Up to 32-A Operation
- High-Frequency Operation (up to 1.5 MHz)
- High-Density SON 5-mm × 6-mm Footprint
- Optimized for 5-V Gate Drive
- Low-Switching Losses
- Ultra-Low-Inductance Package
- RoHS Compliant
- Halogen Free
- Lead-Free Terminal Plating
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments CSD87351Q5D
The CSD87351Q5D NexFET™ power block is an optimizeddesign for synchronous buck applications offering high-current, high-efficiency, and high-frequencycapability in a small 5-mm × 6-mm outline. Optimized for 5-V gate drive applications, this productoffers a flexible solution capable of offering a high-density power supply when paired with any 5-Vgate drive from an external controller/driver.