|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Edge-rate control circuitry for significantly improved noise characteristics
- Typical output skew < 250 ps
- ESD > 2000V
- TSSOP (19.6-mil pitch) and SSOP (25-mil pitch) packages
- Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- VCC = 5V ± 10%
- CY74FCT16827T Features:
- 64 mA sink current, 32 mA source current
- Typical VOLP (ground bounce) <1.0V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C
- CY74FCT162827T Features:
- Balanced 24 mA output drivers
- Reduced system switching noise
- Typical VOLP (ground bounce) <0.6V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C
Texas Instruments CY74FCT16827CTPACT
The CY74FCT16827T 20-bit buffer/line driver and the CY74FCT162827T 20-bit buffer/line driver provide high-performance bus interface buffering for wide data/address paths or buses carrying parity. These parts can be used as a single 20-bit buffer or two 10-bit buffers. Each 10-bit buffer has a pair of NANDed OE\ for increased flexibility.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
The CY74FCT16827T is ideally suited for driving high-capacitance loads and low-impedance backplanes.
The CY74FCT162827T has 24-mA balanced output drivers with current-limiting resistors in the outputs. This reduces the need for external terminating resistors and provides for minimal undershoot and reduced ground bounce. The CY74FCT162827T is ideal for driving transmission lines.