|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Function and Pinout Compatible With FCT and F Logic
- 25- Output Series Resistors to Reduce Transmission-Line Reflection Noise
- Edge-Rate Control Circuitry for Significantly Improved Noise Characteristics
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Fully Compatible With TTL Input and Output Logic Levels
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 12-mA Output Sink Current
15-mA Output Source Current
- 3-State Outputs
Texas Instruments CY74FCT2245TSOCT
The CY74FCT2245T contains eight noninverting, bidirectional buffers with 3-state outputs intended for bus-oriented applications. On-chip termination resistors at the outputs reduce system noise caused by reflections. For this reason, the CY74FCT2245T can replace the CY74FCT245T in an existing design. The CY74FCT2245T current-sinking capability is 12 mA at the A and B ports.
The transmit/receive (T/R) input determines the direction of data flow through the bidirectional transceiver. Transmit (active high) enables data from A ports to B ports; receive (active low) enables data from B ports to A ports. The output-enable (OE\) input, when high, disables both the A and B ports by putting them in the high-impedance state.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.