|Package | PIN:||DBQ | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Function and Pinout Compatible With FCT and F Logic
- 25- Output Series Resistors to Reduce Transmission-Line Reflection Noise
- TTL Output Level Versions of Equivalent FCT Functions
- Edge-Rate Control Circuitry for Significantly Improved Noise Characteristics
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Fully Compatible With TTL Input and Output Logic Levels
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 12-mA Output Sink Current
15-mA Output Source Current
- 3-State Outputs
Texas Instruments CY74FCT2257ATQCT
The CY74FCT2257T has four identical two-input multiplexers that select four bits of data from two sources under the control of a common data-select (S) input. The I0 inputs are selected when S is low, and the I1 inputs are selected when S is high. Data appears at the output in noninverted form for the CY74FCT2257T. On-chip termination resistors at the outputs reduce system noise caused by reflections. The CY74FCT2257T can replace the FCT257T to reduce noise in an existing design.
The CY74FCT2257T is a logic implementation of a four-pole, two-position switch, in which the position of the switch is determined by the logic levels supplied to S. Outputs are forced to the high-impedance off state when the output-enable (OE\) input is high.
All but one device must be in the high-impedance state to prevent currents from exceeding the maximum ratings if outputs are tied together. Design of the OE\ signals must ensure that there is no overlap when outputs of 3-state devices are tied together.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.