|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Function and Pinout Compatible With the Fastest Bipolar Logic
- 25- Output Series Resistors Reduce Transmission-Line Reflection Noise
- Reduced VOH (Typically = 3.3 V) Version of Equivalent FCT Functions
- Edge-Rate Control Circuitry for Significantly Improved Noise Characteristics
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Matched Rise and Fall Times
- 3-State Outputs
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Fully Compatible With TTL Input and Output Logic Levels
- 12-mA Output Sink Current
15-mA Output Source Current
Texas Instruments CY74FCT2373CTSOC
The CY74FCT2373T is an 8-bit, high-speed CMOS, TTL-compatible buffered latch with 3-state outputs that is ideal for driving high-capacitance loads, such as memory and address buffers. On-chip 25- termination resistors at the outputs reduce system noise caused by reflections. The CY74FCT2373T can replace the CY74FCT373T to reduce noise in an existing design.
When the latch-enable (LE) input is high, the flip-flops appear transparent to the data. Data that meets the required setup times are latched when LE transitions from high to low. Data appears on the bus when the output-enable (OE\) input is low. When OE\ is high, the bus output is in the high-impedance state. In this mode, data can be entered into the latches.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.