|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DBQ) | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Function, Pinout, and Drive Compatible With FCT, F Logic, and AM29821
- Reduced VOH (Typically = 3.3 V) Version of Equivalent FCT Functions
- Edge-Rate Control Circuitry for Significantly Improved Noise Characteristics
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Matched Rise and Fall Times
- Fully Compatible With TTL Input and Output Logic Levels
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 64-mA Output Sink Current
32-mA Output Source Current
- High-Speed Parallel Register With Positive-Edge-Triggered D-Type Flip-Flops
- 3-State Outputs
Texas Instruments CY74FCT821CTQCT
This bus-interface register is designed to eliminate the extra packages required to buffer existing registers and provide extra data width for wider address/data paths or buses carrying parity. The CY74FCT821T is a 10-bit-wide buffered version of the popular CY74FCT374 function. This device is ideal for use as an output port requiring high IOL/IOH.
This device is designed for high-capacitance load drive capability, while providing low-capacitance bus loading at both inputs and outputs. Outputs are designed for low-capacitance bus loading in the high-impedance state.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.