|Package | PIN:||DW | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Double-Buffered, Single-Buffered or Flow-Through Digital Data Inputs
- Easy Interchange and Pin-Compatible with 12-bit DAC1230 Series
- Direct Interface to All Popular Microprocessors
- Linearity Specified with Zero and Full Scale Adjust Only—NOT BEST STRAIGHT LINE FIT.
- Works with ±10V Reference-Full 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- Can Be Used in the Voltage Switching Mode
- Logic Inputs Which Meet TTL Voltage Level Specs (1.4V Logic Threshold)
- Operates “STAND ALONE” (without μP) if Desired
- Available in 20-Pin SOIC or PLCC Package
- Current Settling Time: 1 μs
- Resolution: 8 bits
- Linearity: 8, 9, or 10 bits (Ensured Over Temp.)
- Gain Tempco: 0.0002% FS/°C
- Low Power Dissipation: 20 mW
- Single Power Supply: 5 to 15 VDC
Z80 is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC0832LCWM/NOPB
The DAC0830 is an advanced CMOS/Si-Cr 8-bit multiplying DAC designed to interface directly with the 8080, 8048, 8085, Z80, and other popular microprocessors. A deposited silicon-chromium R-2R resistor ladder network divides the reference current and provides the circuit with excellent temperature tracking characteristics (0.05% of Full Scale Range maximum linearity error over temperature). The circuit uses CMOS current switches and control logic to achieve low power consumption and low output leakage current errors. Special circuitry provides TTL logic input voltage level compatibility.
Double buffering allows these DACs to output a voltage corresponding to one digital word while holding the next digital word. This permits the simultaneous updating of any number of DACs.
The DAC0830 series are the 8-bit members of a family of microprocessor-compatible DACs (MICRO-DAC).