|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Relative Accuracy: 0.25 LSB INL
- Micro-Power Operation: 80 µA at 1.8 V
- Power-Down: 0.5 µA at 5 V, 0.1 µA at 1.8 V
- Wide Power Supply: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale
- Straight Binary Data Format
- Low Power Serial Interface With Schmitt-Triggered Inputs:
Up to 50 MHz
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail Operation
- SYNC Interrupt Facility
- Tiny 6-Pin SC70 Package
- Portable, Battery-Powered instruments
- Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
SPI, QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
MICROWIRE is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC5311IDCKRQ1
The DAC5311 is an 8-bit, low-power, single-channel, voltage output, digital-to-analog converters (DAC). It is monotonic by design and provides excellent linearity and minimizes undesired code-to-code transient voltages while offering an easy upgrade path within a pin-compatible family. The device uses a versatile, 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates of up to 50 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and digital signal processor (DSP) interfaces.
DAC5311 uses an external power supply as a reference voltage to set the output range. The devices incorporate a power-on reset (POR) circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up at 0 V and remains there until a valid write to the device occurs. It contains a power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that reduces current consumption of the device to 0.1 µA at 1.8 V in power-down mode. The low power consumption of this part in normal operation makes it ideally suited for portable battery-operated equipment. The power consumption is 0.55 mW at 5 V, reducing to 2.5 µW in power-down mode.
DAC5311 is pin-compatible with the DAC8311 and DAC8411, offering an easy upgrade path from 8-bit resolution to 14- and 16-bit resolution. The device is available in a small 6-pin SC70 package. This package offers a flexible solution over the automotive temperature range of
40°C to 85°C.