|Package | PIN:||DW | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- HIGH-SPEED 16-BIT PARALLEL DOUBLE-BUFFERED INTERFACE
- VOLTAGE OUTPUT: 0 to +10V
- 13-, 14-, 15-BIT LINEARITY GRADES
- 16-BIT MONOTONIC OVER TEMPERATURE (L GRADE)
- POWER DISSIPATION: 600mW max
- GAIN AND OFFSET ADJUST: Convenient for Auto-Cal D/A Converters
- 28-LEAD DIP AND SOIC PACKAGES
Texas Instruments DAC715UB
The DAC715 is a complete monolithic digital-to-analog converter including a +10V temperature compensated reference, current-to-voltage amplifier, 16-bit parallel interface that is double buffered, and an asynchronous clear function which immediately sets the output voltage to one-half of full-scale.
The output voltage range is 0 to +10V while operating from ±12V or ±15V supplies. The gain and bipolar offset adjustments are designed so that they can be set via external potentiometers or external D/A converters. The output amplifier is protected against short circuit to ground.
The 28-pin DAC715 is available in a 0.3" plastic DIP and wide-body plastic SOIC package. The DAC715P, U, PB, and UB are specified over the 40°C to +85°C temperature range while the DAC715PK, UK, PL, and UL are specified over the 0°C to +70°C range.