|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V Single Supply
- 12-Bit Linearity and Monotonicity
- Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
- Settling Time: 5 µs (Max)
- Ultralow Glitch Energy: 0.1 nVs
- Ultralow Crosstalk: -100 dB
- Low Power: 440 µA (Max)
- Per-Channel Power Down: 2 µA (Max)
- Power-On Reset to Midscale
- 2s Complement Input Data Format
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface: Up to 50 MHz
- Daisy-Chain Capability
- Asynchronous Hardware Clear
- Simultaneous or Sequential Update
- Specified Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 16-Lead QFN Package
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
- Programmable Attenuators
- Industrial Process Control
Microwire is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corp..
Texas Instruments DAC7553IRGTT
The DAC7553 is a 12-bit, dual-channel, voltage-output DAC with exceptional linearity and monotonicity. Its proprietary architecture minimizes undesired transients such as code-to-code glitch and channel-to-channel crosstalk. The low-power DAC7553 operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply. The DAC7553 output amplifiers can drive a 2-k, 200-pF load rail-to-rail with 5-µs settling time; the output range is set using an external voltage reference.
The 3-wire serial interface operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz and is compatible with SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and DSP interface standards. The outputs of all DACs may be updated simultaneously or sequentially. The parts incorporate a power-on-reset circuit to ensure that the DAC outputs power up at midscale and remain there until a valid write cycle to the device takes place. The parts contain a power-down feature that reduces the current consumption of the device to under 2 µA.
The small size and low-power operation makes the DAC7553 ideally suited for battery-operated portable applications. The power consumption is typically 1.5 mW at 5 V, 0.75 mW at 3 V, and reduces to 1 µW in power-down mode.
The DAC7553 is available in a 16-lead QFN package and is specified over -40°C to 105°C.