|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Micropower Operation: 140 µA @ 5 V
- Power-On Reset to Zero
- +2.7-V to +5.5-V Power Supply
- Specified Monotonic by Design
- Settling Time: 10 µs to ±0.003%FS
- I2C Interface up to 3.4 Mbps
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Double-Buffered Input Register
- Address Support for up to Two DAC7571s
- Small 6-Lead SOT Package
- Operation From –40°C to 105°C
Texas Instruments DAC7571IDBVT
The DAC7571 is a low-power, single channel, 12-bit buffered voltage output DAC. Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved. The DAC7571 utilizes an I2C compatible two wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 3.4 Mbps with address support of up to two DAC7571s on the same data bus.
The output voltage range of the DAC is set to VDD. The DAC7571 incorporates a power-on-reset circuit that ensures that the DAC output powers up at zero volts and remains there until a valid write to the device takes place. The DAC7571 contains a power-down feature, accessed via the internal control register, that reduces the current consumption of the device to 50 nA at 5 V.
The low power consumption of this part in normal operation makes it ideally suited for portable battery operated equipment. The power consumption is less than 0.7 mW at VDD = 5 V reducing to 1 µW in power-down mode.
The DAC7571 is available in a 6-lead SOT 23 package.