|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Micropower Operation: 600 µA at 5 V VDD
- Power-On Reset to Zero
- +2.7 V to +5.5 V Analog Power Supply
- 12-Bit Monotonic
- I2C Interface Up to 3.4 Mbps
- Data Transmit Capability
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Double-Buffered Input Register
- Address Support for up to Four DAC7574s
- Synchronous Update Support for up to 16 Channels
- Operation From 40°C to 105°C
- Small 10 Lead MSOP Package
- Process Control
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Closed-Loop Servo Control
- PC Peripherals
- Portable Instrumentation
I2C is a trademark of Philips Corporation.
Texas Instruments DAC7574IDGSR
The DAC7574 is a low-power, quad channel, 12-bit buffered voltage output DAC. Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved. The DAC7574 utilizes an I2C compatible two wire serial interface supporting high-speed interface mode with address support of up to four DAC7574s for a total of 16 channels on the bus.
The DAC7574 uses VDD and GND to set the output range of the DAC. The DAC7574 incorporates a power-on-reset circuit that ensures that the DAC output powers up at zero volts and remains there until a valid write takes place to the device. The DAC7574 contains a power-down feature, accessed via the internal control register, that reduces the current consumption of the device to 200 nA at 5 V.
The low power consumption of this part in normal operation makes it ideally suited to portable battery operated equipment. The power consumption is less than 3mW at VDD = 5 V reducing to 1 µW in power-down mode.
The DAC7574 is available in a 10-lead MSOP package.