|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Operation
- Fast ParallelInterface: 17ns Write Cycle
- Update Rate of 20.4MSPS
- 10MHz Multiplying Bandwidth
- ±10V Reference Input
- Low Glitch Energy: 5nV-s
- Extended Temperature Range:-40°C to +125°C
- 20-Lead TSSOP Packages
- 12-Bit Monotonic
- ±1LSB INL
- 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- Power-On Reset with Brownout Detection
- Readback Function
- Industry-Standard Pin Configuration
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Waveform Generators
- Analog Processing
- Programmable Amplifiers and Attenuators
- Digitally-Controlled Calibration
- Programmable Filters and Oscillators
- Composite Video
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC7821IPW
The DAC7821 is a CMOS 12-bit current output digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This device operates from a single 2.5V to 5.5V power supply, making it suitable for battery-powered and many other applications.
This DAC operates with a fast parallel interface. Data readback allows the user to read the contents of the DAC register via the DB pins. On power-up, the internal register and latches are filled with zeroes and the DAC outputs are at zero scale.
The DAC7821 offers excellent 4-quadrant multiplication characteristics, with a large signal multiplying bandwidth of 10MHz. The applied external reference input voltage (VREF) determines the full-scale output current. An integrated feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking and full-scale voltage output when combined with an external current-to-voltage precision amplifier.
The DAC7821 is available in a 20-lead TSSOP package.