|Package | PIN:||RTA | 40|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ±1LSB INL
- 2.5V to 5.5V Supply Operation
- Fast Parallel Interface: 17ns Write Cycle
- Update Rate of 20.4MSPS
- 10MHz Multiplying Bandwidth
- ±15V Reference Input
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- 40-Lead QFN
- 12-Bit Monotonic
- 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- Power-On Reset with BrownoutDetection
- Readback Function
- Industry-Standard Pin Configuration
- Pin-Compatible with the AD5405
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Waveform Generators
- Analog Processing
- Programmable Amplifiers and Attenuators
- Digitally-Controlled Calibration
- Programmable Filters and Oscillators
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC7822IRTAT
The DAC7822 is a dual, CMOS, 12-bit, current output digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This device operates from a 2.5V to 5.5V power supply, making it suitable for battery-powered and many other applications.
The DAC7822 operates with a fast parallel interface. Data readback allows the user to read the contents of the DAC register via the DB pins. On power-up, the internal register and latches are filled with zeroes and the DAC outputs are at zero scale.
The DAC7822 offers excellent 4-quadrant multiplication characteristics, with large signal multiplying bandwidth of 10MHz. The applied external reference input voltage (VREF) determines the full-scale output current. An integrated feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking and full-scale voltage output when combined with an external current-to-voltage precision amplifier. The DAC7822 also includes the resistors necessary for 4-quadrant multiplication and other configuration modes.
The DAC7822 is available in a 40-lead QFN package.