|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- POWER SUPPLY: +2.7V to +5.5V
- microPOWER OPERATION: 950µA at 5V
- 16-BIT MONOTONIC OVER TEMPERATURE
- SETTLING TIME: 10µs to ±0.003% FSR
- ULTRA-LOW AC CROSSTALK: \x96100dB typ
- POWER-ON RESET TO ZERO-SCALE
- ON-CHIP OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER WITH RAIL-TO-RAIL OPERATION
- DOUBLE BUFFERED INPUT ARCHITECTURE
- SIMULTANEOUS OR SEQUENTIAL OUTPUT UPDATE AND POWER-DOWN
- 16 CHANNEL BROADCAST CAPABILITY
- SCHMITT-TRIGGERED INPUTS
- TSSOP-16 PACKAGE
Texas Instruments DAC8534IPW
The DAC8534 is a quad channel, 16-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) offering low-power operation and a flexible serial host interface. Each on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved over the supply range of 2.7V to 5.5V. The device supports a standard 3-wire serial interface capable of operating with input data clock frequencies up to 30MHz for IOVDD = 5V.
The DAC8534 requires an external reference voltage to set the output range of each DAC channel. Also incorporated into the device is a power-on reset circuit which ensures that the DAC outputs power up at zero-scale and remain there until a valid write takes place. The DAC8534 provides a per channel power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that reduces the current consumption to 200nA per channel at 5V.
The low-power consumption of this device in normal operation makes it ideally suited to portable battery-operated equipment and other low-power applications. The power consumption is 5mW at 5V, reducing to 4µW in power-down mode.
The DAC8534 is available in a TSSOP-16 package with a specified operating temperature range of \x9640°C to +105°C.