|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Relative Accuracy: 4 LSB
- Glitch Energy: 0.15 nV-s
- MicroPower Operation: 510 µA at 2.7 V
- Internal Reference:
- 2.5-V Reference Voltage (Enabled byDefault)
- 0.02% Initial Accuracy
- 2-ppm/°C Temperature Drift(Typical)
- 5-ppm/°C Temperature Drift (Maximum)
- 20-mASink/Source Capability
- Power-On Reset to Zero
- Power Supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 16-Bit Monotonic Over Temperature Range
- Settling Time: 10 µs to ±0.003% FSR
- Low-Power Serial Interface With Schmitt-Triggered Inputs
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier With Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Power-Down Capability
- Drop-In Compatible With DAC8531/01 and DAC8550 /51
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +105°C
- Available in a Tiny 8-Pin VSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC8560IADGKT
The DAC8560 is a low-power, voltage output, 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC). TheDAC8560 includes a 2.5-V, 2-ppm/°C internal reference (enabled by default), giving a full-scaleoutput voltage range of 0 V to 2.5 V. The internal reference has an initial accuracy of 0.02% andcan source up to 20 mA at the VREF pin. The device is monotonic, providesvery good linearity, and minimizes undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch). The DAC8560uses a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz. It iscompatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and digital-signal-processor (DSP)interfaces.
The DAC8560 incorporates a power-on-reset (POR) circuit that ensures the DAC outputpowers up at zero scale and remains there until a valid code is written to the device. The DAC8560contains a power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that reduces the currentconsumption of the device to 1.2 µA at 5 V.
The low-power consumption, internal reference, and small footprint make this device idealfor portable, battery-operated equipment. The power consumption is 2.6 mW at 5 V, reducing to 6 µWin power-down mode.
The DAC8560 is available in an 8-pin VSSOP package.