|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGS) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Relative Accuracy:
- DAC756x (12-Bit): 0.3 LSB INL
- DAC816x (14-Bit): 1 LSB INL
- DAC856x (16-Bit): 4 LSB INL
- Glitch Impulse: 0.1 nV-s
- Bidirectional Reference: Input or 2.5-V Output
- Output Disabled by Default
- ±5-mV Initial Accuracy (Max)
- 4-ppm°C Temperature Drift (Typ)
- 10-ppm/°C Temperature Drift (Max)
- 20-mA Sink and Source Capability
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale or Mid-Scale
- Low-Power: 4 mW (Typ, 5-V AVDD, Including Internal Reference Current)
- Wide Power-Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 50-MHz SPI With Schmitt-Triggered Inputs
- LDAC and CLR Functions
- Output Buffer With Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Packages: WSON-10 (3 mm × 3 mm), VSSOP-10
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC8562SDGST
The DAC756x, DAC816x, and DAC856x devices are low-power, voltage-output, dual-channel, 16-, 14-, and 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs), respectively. These devices include a 2.5-V, 4-ppm/°C internal reference, giving a full-scale output voltage range of 2.5 V or 5 V. The internal reference has an initial accuracy of ±5 mV and can source or sink up to 20 mA at the VREFIN/VREFOUT pin.
These devices are monotonic, providing excellent linearity and minimizing undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch). They use a versatile three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz. The interface is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and digital signal processor (DSP) interfaces. The DACxx62 devices incorporate a power-on-reset circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up and remains at zero scale until a valid code is written to the device, whereas the DACxx63 devices similarly power up at mid-scale. These devices contain a power-down feature that reduces current consumption to typically 550 nA at 5 V. The low power consumption, internal reference, and small footprint make these devices ideal for portable, battery-operated equipment.
The DACxx62 devices are drop-in and function-compatible with each other, as are the DACxx63 devices. The entire family is available in MSOP-10 and SON-10 packages.