|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Relative Accuracy: 1 LSB Max
- Differential Nonlinearity: 1 LSB Max
- 2-mA Full-Scale Current ±20%,
With VREF = ±10 V
- 0.5-μs Settling Time
- Midscale or Zero-Scale Reset
- Separate 4Q Multiplying Reference Inputs
- Reference Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Reference Dynamics: –105-dB THD
- SPI-Compatible 3-Wire Interface:
- Double Buffered Registers to Enable
Simultaneous Multichannel Update
- Internal Power-On Reset
- Industry-Standard Pin Configuration
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC8812ICPW
The DAC8812 is a dual, 16-bit, current-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) designed to operate from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply.
The applied external reference input voltage VREF determines the full-scale output current. An internal feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking for the full-scale output when combined with an external I-to-V precision amplifier.
A double-buffered, serial data interface offers high-speed, 3-wire, SPI and microcontroller compatible inputs using serial data in (SDI), clock (CLK), and a chip-select (CS). A common level-sensitive load DAC strobe (LDAC) input allows simultaneous update of all DAC outputs from previously loaded input registers. Additionally, an internal power-on reset forces the output voltage to zero at system turnon. An MSB pin allows system reset assertion (RS) to force all registers to zero code when MSB = 0, or to midscale code when MSB = 1.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.