|Package | PIN:||DB | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Relative Accuracy: 1 LSB Max
- Differential Nonlinearity: 1 LSB Max
- 2-mA Full-Scale Current with VREF = ±10 V
- 0.5-µs Settling Time
- Midscale or Zero-Scale Reset
- Four Separate 4Q MultiplyingReference Inputs
- Reference Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Reference Dynamics: -105 dB THD
- SPI-Compatible 3-Wire Interface: 50 MHz
- Double Buffered Registers Enable
- Simultaneous Multichannel Change
- Internal Power-On Reset
- Industry-Standard Pin Configuration
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Digitally-Controlled Calibration
SPI is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC8814IBDBT
The DAC8814 is a quad, 16-bit, current-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) designed to operate from a single +2.7-V to 5.0-V supply.
The applied external reference input voltage VREF determines the full-scale output current. An internal feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking for the full-scale output when combined with an external I-to-V precision amplifier.
A doubled buffered serial data interface offers high-speed, 3-wire, SPI and microcontroller compatible inputs using serial data in (SDI), clock (CLK), and a chip-select (CS). In addition, a serial data out pin (SDO) allows for daisy-chaining when multiple packages are used. A common level-sensitive load DAC strobe (LDAC) input allows simultaneous update of all DAC outputs from previously loaded input registers. Additionally, an internal power-on reset forces the output voltage to zero at system turn on. An MSB pin allows system reset assertion (RS) to force all registers to zero code when MSB = 0, or to half-scale code when MSB = 1.
The DAC8814 is available in an SSOP package.