|Package | PIN:||DBT | 38|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ±0.5LSB DNL
- ±1LSB INL
- Low Noise: 12nV/Hz
- Low Power Operation: IDD = 1µA per Channel at 2.7V
- 2mA Full-Scale Current, with VREF = 10V
- Settling Time: 0.5µs
- 16-Bit Monotonic
- 4-Quadrant Multiplying Reference Inputs
- Reference Bandwidth: 10MHz
- Reference Input: ±18V
- Reference Dynamics: -105 THD
- Midscale or Zero Scale Reset
- Analog Power Supply: +2.7V to +5.5V
- TSSOP-38 Package
- Industry-Standard Pin Configuration
- Pin-Compatible with the 14-Bit DAC8805
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Digitally Controlled Calibration
- Industrial Control PLCs
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC8822QBDBTR
The DAC8822 dual, multiplying digital-to-analog converter (DAC) is designed to operate from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply.
The applied external reference input voltage VREF determines the full-scale output current. An internal feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking for the full-scale output when combined with an external, current-to-voltage (I/V) precision amplifier.
A RSTSEL pi allows system reset assertion (RS) to force all registers to zero code when RSTSEL = '0', or to midscale code when RSTSEL = '1'. Additionally, an internal power-on reset forces all registers to zero or midscale code at power-up, depending on the state of the RSTSEL pin.
A parallel interface offers high-speed communications. The DAC8822 is packaged in a space-saving TSSOP-38 package and has an industry-standard pinout. The device is specified from -40°C to +125°C.
For a 14-bit, pin-compatible version, see the DAC8805.