|Package | PIN:||DUA | 7|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.5-kVrms Isolation (Operational)
- UL1950 Recognized Component
- EN55022 Class B EMC Performance
- 7-Pin PDIP and 7-Pin SOP Packages
- Device-to-Device Synchronization
- Thermal Protection
- Short-Circuit Protected
- 5-V, 15-V, and 24-V Inputs
- ±5-V, ±12-V, and ±15-V Outputs
- High Efficiency
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DCV010515P-U
The DCV01 series is a family of 1-W, 1500-Vrms isolated, unregulated DC/DC converter modules. Requiring a minimum of external components and including on-chip device protection, the DCV01 series of devices provide extra features such as output disable and synchronization of switching frequencies.
This combination of features and small size makes the DCV01 series of devices suitable for a wide range of applications, and is an easy-to-use solution in applications requiring signal path isolation.
This product has operational isolation and is intended for signal isolation only. It must not be used as a part of a safety isolation circuit requiring reinforced isolation.