|Package | PIN:||PW | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- One-Chip Digital Audio Interface Receiver (DIR) Including Low-Jitter Clock-Recovery System
- Compliant With Digital Audio Interface Standards: IEC60958 (former IEC958), JEITA CPR-1205 (former EIAJ CP-1201, CP-340), AES3, EBU tech3250
- Clock Recovery and Data Decode From Biphase Input Signal, Generally Called S/PDIF, EIAJ CP-1201, IEC60958, AES/EBU
- Biphase Input Signal Sampling Frequency (fS) Range: 28 kHz to 108 kHz
- Low-Jitter Recovered System Clock: 50 ps
- Jitter Tolerance Compliant With IEC60958-3
- Selectable Recovered System Clock: 128 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS
- Serial Audio Data Output Formats: 24-Bit I2S; MSB-First, 24-Bit Left-Justified; MSB-First 16-, 24-Bit Right-Justified
- User Data, Channel-Status Data Outputs Synchronized With Decoded Serial Audio Data
- No External Clock Required for Decode
- Includes Actual Sampling Frequency Calculator (Needs External 24.576-MHz Clock)
- Function Control: Parallel (Hardware)
- Functions Similar and Pin Assignments Equivalent to Those of DIR1703
- Single Power Supply: 3.3 V (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- 5 V-Tolerant Digital Inputs
- Package: 28-pin TSSOP, Pin Pitch: 0,65 mm
- Car Audio Head Units
- Car Audio External Amplifiers
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments DIR9001IPWQ1
The DIR9001-Q1 is a digital audio interface receiver that can receive a 28-kHz to 108-kHz sampling- frequency, 24-bit-data-word, biphase-encoded signal. The DIR9001-Q1 complies with IEC60958-3, JEITA CPR-1205 (Revised version of EIAJ CP-1201), AES3, EBUtech3250, and it can be used in various applications that require a digital audio interface.
The DIR9001-Q1 supports many output system clock and output data formats and can be used flexibly in many application systems. As the all functions which the DIR9001-Q1 provides can be controlled directly through control pins, it can be used easily in an application system that does not have a microcontroller. Also, as dedicated pins are provided for the channel-status bit and user-data bit, processing of their information can be easily accomplished by connecting with a microcontroller, DSP, etc.
The DIR9001-Q1 does not require an external clock source or resonator for decode operation if the internal actual-sampling-frequency calculator is not used. Therefore, it is possible to reduce the cost of a system.
The operating temperature range of the DIR9001-Q1 is specified as -40°C to 85°C, which makes it suitable for automotive applications.