- 0.66-Inch Diagonal Micromirror Array
- Displays 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 × 2160 Pixels on the Screen
- 5.4 Micron Micromirror Pitch
- ±17° Micromirror Tilt (Relative to Flat Surface)
- Bottom Illumination
- 2xLVDS Input Data Bus
- Dedicated DLPC4422 Display Controller and DLPA100 Power Management IC and Motor Driver for Reliable Operation
The TI DLP660TE digital micromirror device (DMD) is a digitally controlled micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM) that enables bright, affordable full 4K UHD display solutions. When coupled to an appropriate optical system, DLP660TE DMD displays true 4K UHD resolution (8.3m pixels on screen) and is capable of delivering accurate, detailed images to a variety of surfaces. The DLP660TE DMD, together with the DLPC4422 display controller and DLPA100 power and motor driver, comprise the DLP® 4K UHD chipset. This solution is great fit for display systems that require high resolution, high brightness and system simplicity.