|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEEE 802.3u Compliant: 100BASE-FX, 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-Te
- MII / RMII / RGMII MAC Interfaces
- Low Power Single Supply Options:
- 1.8-V AVD < 120 mW
- 3.3-V AVD < 220 mW
- ±16-kV HBM ESD Protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Protection
- Start of Frame Detect for IEEE 1588 Time Stamp
- Fast Link-Down Timing
- Auto-Crossover in Force Modes
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- I/O Voltages: 3.3 V, 2.5 V, and 1.8 V
- Power Savings Features
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) IEEE 802.3az
- WoL (Wake-on-LAN) Support With Magic Packet Detection
- Programmable Energy Savings Modes
- Cable Diagnostics
- BIST (Built-In Self-Test)
- MDC / MDIO Interface
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DP83822IFRHBT
The DP83822 is a low power single-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PHY. Itprovides all physical layer functions needed to transmit and receive data over both standardtwisted-pair cables or connect to an external fiber optic transceiver. Additionally, the DP83822provides flexibility to connect to a MAC through a standard MII, RMII, or RGMII interface.
The DP83822 offers integrated cable diagnostic tools, built-inself-test, and loopback capabilities for ease of use. It supports multiple industrial buses withits fast link-down timing as well as Auto-MDIX in forced modes.
The DP83822 offers an innovative and robust approach for reducingpower consumption through EEE, WoL and other programmable energy savings modes.
The DP83822 is a feature rich and pin-to-pin upgradeable option for theTLK105, TLK106, TLK105L and TLK106L 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PHYs.
The DP83822 comesin a 32-pin 5.00-mm × 5.00-mm VQFN package.