|Package | PIN:||NJZ | 56|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low-power 3.3V, 0.18um CMOS technology
- Power consumption < 351mW (typical)
- 5V tolerant I/Os
- 5V/3.3V MAC interface
- IEEE 802.3 ENDEC, 10BASE-T transceivers and filters
- IEEE 802.3u PCS, 100BASE-TX transceivers and filters
- IEEE 802.3 compliant Auto-Negotiation
- Output edge rate control eliminates external filtering for Transmit outputs
- BaseLine Wander compensation
- IEEE 802.3u MII (16 pins/port)
- LED support (Link, Rx, Tx, Duplex, Speed, Collision)
- Single register access for complete PHY status
- 10/100 Mb/s packet loopback BIST (Built in Self Test)
- 56-pin LLP package (9w) x (9l) x (.75h) mm
PHYTER® is a registered trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation.
Texas Instruments DP83847ALQA56AX/NOPB
The DP83847 is a full feature single Physical Layer device with integrated PMD sublayers to support both 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet protocols over Category 3 (10 Mb/s) or Category 5 unshielded twisted pair cables.
The DP83847 is designed for easy implementation of 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet home or office solutions. It interfaces to Twisted Pair media via an external transformer. This device interfaces directly to MAC devices through the IEEE 802.3u standard Media Independent Interface (MII) ensuring interoperability between products from different vendors.
The DP83847 utilizes on chip Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology and digital Phase Lock Loops (PLLs) for robust performance under all operating conditions, enhanced noise immunity, and lower external component count when compared to analog solutions.